Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Life

On some days life just makes me want to go back to bed! Today has been one of those days! My little one is teething and that has turned a very happy baby into one that does not want to be put down. Because of this I did not get a lab paper done or the laundry folded and more that I can not disclose... Sometimes I think things are getting a little easier and I am getting comfortable then the rug gets pulled out from underneath me...

I now realize that God is stretching me and making me understand that my only true and consistent comfort is from Him. This seems like a lesson I have a hard time learning!

Lord help me to trust in you and not in my circumstances!

2 comments:

  1. I know those days all too well. Praying that you have a better one today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you today!! I know your life is just crazy but I am praying you find some time for an awesome quiet time.

    ReplyDelete