Saturday, July 24, 2010

Frustrated Perfectionist!

Well, just as the title says, I am a frustrated perfectionist! I was talking about this with my good friends Emily Eckley and Jessica Mobley, about how I use to have a cleaning schedule and my house was always clean down to the base boards.

SIGH, three BOYS later and those days are gone. How easy it was to get things done with just one child! I am writing this as a plea to other mothers who have multiple children, how do you keep your house up? I am looking for suggestions! My children have chores and do them pretty well, but still I feel behind. I know I have a very high standard and that may be part of the problem?!:) Help fellow moms!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have three boys, but am here to tell you that three kids are messes no matter their gender! I am just like you and it's tough! I want everything clean all the time and I definitely go through 'crazy fits' whenever I get overwhelmed because u feel I clean the same things over an over and over. I've decided until they get older, and maybe beyond, that's just my lit as a stay at home mom. We live in our house so there are always dirty dishes and toys pulled out everywhere. My cousin works and the kids are at daycare, the house us always clean! I'm trying to be thankful for this season becUse I am convinced there will be a day whenever I will miss cleaning up after these precious kiddos :) I'll be praying for you girl! Pray for me!

    ReplyDelete