Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I received a card from Eli that he made in school, it was too precious! He wrote me a sweet message that said:

Dear Mommy,
You are the best mom in the world!
You are very sweet! Happy Mother's Day!
Love, Eli

How sweet is that?! Love that boy! On the other side of the card they answered questions about mommy:

1.How old is your mother?
"I think she is about 26 or something" ( I wish;))
2.What is her favorite food?
"Regular cake" (funny because I really don't like cake)
3.What is her favorite color?
"blue"
4.What is her favorite restaurant?
"I think Wendy's" (more like his favorite)
5.What color are your mother's eyes?
"green"
6. What kind of work does your mother do?
"actually she cooks for us"
7. What is she afraid of?
"rats, snakes, and lions"
8.If she had $100, what would she buy?
"she might buy a flower"
9.What would she like to have more than anything in the whole world?
"Her family!" (aww)
10. What is the best thing about your mother?
"she likes to play Mario and Donkey Kong! (haha)

I just love this! I love my Eli, and of course all my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment