Wednesday, March 10, 2010

B.R.A.T.S.

I can not begin to say how tired I am of sick children!! I am ready for the sickness and winter to leave! This is really strange for me to say because I love winter, but lately I have not been a fan. Micah has been under the weather since Fri. He is just sick enough where we have to stay home. There have been days since Fri. that I thought that he was well, and then it hits again. Whatever this little bug is that he has is hanging on for dear life. Luckily no one else in the family has gotten it or shows any signs of getting it. Weird! Has it been a wicked winter season for sickness or what?!?!?
With all this said, it is really sweet that all he wants me to do is hold him or lay by him on the couch. I say this because this child does not sit still for long ever, so I am getting lots of snuggle time! LOVE that little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment