Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Good Times!

Today has been a good day, not overly eventful, but good. Went and had lunch with Jenn(Ezell) and her momma and my momma at Lil' Rosies! Good times!

Then I sent the boys outside for dinner on the trampoline! Isaac and I joined them and he had a great time laughing with what little up and down motion he got from his brothers jumping. Our backyard was filled with all three of my boys laughing and giggling! I love it! Good Times!

P.S. I would have pictures but I needed both hands to hold my sweet baby:)

2 comments:

  1. That does sound like good times! I think everybody had a good day today in this sunshine. Yay!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed catching up on your blog... The "Jesus has Superpowers" conversation was precious! Hope you and your boys have a great time celebrating Easter this weekend.

    ReplyDelete