Saturday, March 13, 2010

Random

So yesterday was really busy, but I got a lot done, which always makes me happy! I went grocery shopping and the I headed out to Kids Market, where I found so many good deals. I think I clothed the 2 big boys for the summer for only $62.00. I am so cheap! I love to save money! I have panic attacks if I spend to much and don't have a lot to show for it!
On a different note, my husband decided that he wanted to get a Wii, for the kids of course.;) So we got one. (funny to say after me talking about how cheap I am. I am okay if he makes the purchase.) So we are having such a good time playing and watching the kids play it. Micah consistently beats Eli in bowling and Eli is so crazy he beats everyone at sword fighting! I will post pictures of the boys playing as soon as I empty my memory card in my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment