Friday, March 19, 2010

New Routine!

I stumbled on a new routine that I am really enjoying! Isaac decided to start waking up at 4am for a feeding and I am okay with this because I usually get up a 5 anyway. So I wake up with little bug he eats and we rock and I get some good snuggle time that I dont get much of with the third child. It is totally quiet and he goes right back to sleep and it is a perfect time to pray for him and my other boys. Rock, snuggle, pray..... Does not get much better than that!.

At 5 I make some coffee and then start my quiet time. This is the first time my quiet time is actually quiet, moms you understand this! I am reading through Acts right now and really loving being able to read a chapter without being interrupted. I did not realize how much I missed having a quiet quiet time with the Lord! I am losing an hour of sleep but I find I am in a much better mood after some quiet time with the Lord and then I go work out at 6. I come home ready to go and get so much more accomplished. I kept using the excuse that I could not beat my kids up because that get up so early, so my "quiet" time was a little unconventional to say the least. I asked God to show me how I could better serve Him, and so God fixed this "quiet" time problem for me by making little bug start getting up earlier. God takes care of me!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful!! I ask the Lord every night to wake me up for our time in the morning. The day goes much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl that is EARLY! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete