Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jesus has super powers!

I was talking with Eli earlier and he said...

E-"mommy, I am going to tell you a story.
K- "okay, what is the story about?"
E- "Jesus!"

So he went through the whole story about Jesus being born in the "barn" and that the angels told the shepherds where he was.

K- "what else did Jesus do?"
E- "mommy! Jesus has superpowers!"
K-"Superpowers?"
E- "yes he made the waves stop waving and mommy Jesus walked on water!"
K- "really!?" " what other superpowers?"
E- "Pray! He prays! Hey mommy I have that superpower too!"

My heart melted, he is listening!

E- "mommy,(face sad now) Jesus died on the cross!"
K- "why?"
E- "because people are bad."

Yes! he is getting it!

E- " but mommy its okay, Jesus is alive!" "They put him in the temple(he meant tomb) but he moved the stone and came out!"" So its okay!"

I just loved this conversation with my little boy, please join me in praying for his future salvation.

3 comments:

  1. How precious!!! I love conversations like that. You are doing great, Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome!!!! That just makes it all worth it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is that?!?! Makes some of the "other" kinds of days worth it, doesn't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete