Monday, March 8, 2010

Long, but a good Monday!

I will just start at the beginning... Wake up 5:30am, go workout till 7:00am. While I am gone to the gym, Micah decided he wanted to eat. So, he goes and gets the shredded cheese:) I have to smile because he picks the one food in the refrigerator that is impossible to not make a mess. So of course I walk in the door from working out and I should have known that he had gotten into to something that he shouldn't have because as I was trying to unlock the front door he was trying to lock it back. Little stinker! I come in and see a mound of cheese on the kitchen table. At least he sat at the table! Needless to say I was cleaning up a trail of cheese most of the day!:) All this happened while my sweet husbands watch:) I am grateful that he allows me the time to go and workout while he watches the kiddos! After all that I did some house work and then we went to the playground at church to meet Zach's cousin who is in town. All in all a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment